If your participating inspector misses anything, we’ll buy your home back.
And now for the “fine print”:
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers or sellers by participating InterNACHI® members.
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
Forum Selection: The exclusive venue for any litigation arising out of InterNACHI’s Buy-Back Guarantee Program shall be in Boulder, Colorado. Any person who brings an action against InterNACHI® waives a trial by jury and agrees to pay InterNACHI’s attorney’s fees, expenses, and costs if InterNACHI® prevails.
More Legal Terms: www.nachi.org/buy-legal (Please read these binding legal terms carefully.)
For tiny house “fine print,” visit: www.nachi.org/buytinyhouse